Sunday, January 17, 2010

ACRONYM EXERCISE morning

VENOM ACRONYM

V= various situations.. i get inpatient days prolonged.. times.. fast then slowed im tired of waiting..
E= even time go off like racing.. people hate and loves.. on wait talk about
N=negative but prosperity deserves a take sadly we shall
O=over come
M-- motivation..



DEDICATION acronym

D/dedicated in every sence
E/enterprising
D/daringly dominite
I/intellegence so much it self dispence
C/carefully do i move so i dont mine trip
A/aguish buried a smile plastered on me
T/to show u
I/i
O/only
N/need ...


haha funny.. ull never know..
SERIUSLY --

A/aguish buried a smile plastered on me
T/terminating off ripp the negative thoughts
I/imprited like a stain u i need to erase
no longer will i remenber ur face
ur burn notice was late so u fried in ur sleep..


haha cuz someone took to long to disarm
that call of dutybombbb ;)

i had jus woke up..
nice exercise..

No comments:

Post a Comment