Saturday, November 28, 2009


by Leelou Blogs

i know there is so much more out there for us for you for our family
for me Threw it all the sun hits just as bright and the good is just as riight take the bad in stride and shake a leg how they say.. i smile 2 much 2 b down anyday**
btww

**i need 2 quit my job at dunkin donuts mark my words soon
amatter of time before i spark someones interest ill go LEGiT<33

hopefully this will b the last blog i make lol its my 3rd one on blogger.. smh

i MC i speach i LYRICALLY WRITE i ACTiVisT
I REALIZM i DOES DIS ARE u FEELIN ME
i act i model i use intellect and i intelligence
LOVELY at her beST copy writen no copy spitten

im unsigned


im able to begin writing the autobiography* STARTED like last week

****still trying to record my self high goin on at the mind especially litee* nd ryhme<3 ill mix sumtimes i dnt need no music <3 i love life

Jesus b with you;;;
untill we speak again
LOVELY ESPEEE

free myspace layouts

free myspace layouts

No comments:

Post a Comment